Last Updated: August, 2023
Position: Sales Manager –
About Freeeway AG
We provide IoT connectivity by connecting everything. Our technology manages SIM cards, and we offer managed services to enable companies in all industries to be successful in the connected world. The company is based in the most liveable city in the world – Vienna, Austria.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to drive new business opportunities to sustain our growth. The ideal candidate has accumulated experience in identifying and closing new business opportunities and can cope with frustration in case of negative client feedback and has the perseverance to aim for a deal closure. This position reports directly to the Head of Sales.
- Sales and sales pipe responsibility for the entire Freeeway portfolio
- Positioning of Freeeway brands in the dedicated industries
- Independent identification of target customers, and sales partners
- Systematic market cultivation and profitable new customer acquisition
- Identification and Approach of potential leads and sales partners
- Participation in industry trade fairs and congresses
- Close cooperation with the Marketing and Product Development (Technical Sales) departments
- Must have a valid EU (Austrian) Work Permit
- Several years of professional experience and proven success in the B2B sales business
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages appreciated
- Committed sales personality with a passion for new technologies
- Structured and analytical way of working
- High level of self-motivation, as well as independent and goal-oriented working style
- Enthusiasm & drive for new markets and new technologies
- Energetic appearance
- Hunting mentality
- International mindset and hands-on mentality
- An international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- An exciting position that will help you grow as a Sales Manager in the fast-growing IoT industry
- Excellent public transport connection – nearby the Bahnhof Rennweg and Bahnhof Wien-Mitte
- Home office, flexi-time (within core hours), and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- Professional and balanced work environment (with a great office atmosphere)
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 70,000.00 per year. The actual remuneration will be based on your professional experience and qualifications.
We look forward to your application!
Send CV + Cover letter to: email@example.com